Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Day 12 and I'm a Fool in April

Today is Day 12 in Vegland and I'm a veggin April Fool!!!

We're still doing great.  I haven't had the Lettuce wraps in almost 48 hours!  I think I might be ready for them again about tomorrow though.  Yum they're good.   

Monday night I went out with my sisters for my middle sis's birthday.  We went to a local pizza joint where they have a great salad bar and we had salad and a couple slices of pizza.  Yep!  I had pizza.  I don't feel so bad tho.  I did really good the rest of the day with just a couple hundred calories of raw veggies so it wasn't so bad.  

I don't get very creative during the week with recipes.  I just don't have time.  We're mostly eating fresh fruit, yogurt, salads, a little whole grain pasta, brown rice, baked potatoes (white and sweet) and just a lot of healthy stuff.  Hopefully this weekend I'll get a little more creative.  

If you have any healthy food ideas and recipes I'd love to hear them!!!  Please share.

Happy April Fools Day!!

1 comment:

Beth E. said...

I'm gonna try those lettuce wraps. Every time you talk about them I start drooling all over my computer keyboard! LOL :o)