Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Praising My Jesus

I know, I know, two posts in one day!  What's the world coming to?

I just have to share this with my bloggy buddies.  

Today I received a message on myspace from a long lost friend.  She invited me to be her friend and I accepted.  Her message to me was something along the lines of "can we still be friends?". Of course I said Yes.  I had not seen or spoken with her in years.  We were friends back before I really gave my life to Jesus and that's all I'll say about that.  We messaged back and forth a few times today on Myspace and exchanged email addresses.  Later today I got an email from her and she said:  Lisa, don't fall out of your chair but I wanted to tell you that both K and I are in church and we both know Jesus as our Saviour.  I have never felt so much joy and peace in my life, ever!

I shouted right in my living room, all alone, just me and Jesus!!  Praise the Lord!!  He is Good!! All the Time!!  

I have D & K in my prayers tonight!  Amen!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

That's great Lisa!

Beth E. said...

What wonderful news...praise God! :o)