Saturday, April 11, 2009

3 weeks and counting

Today is the end of 3 weeks on our lifestyle change.  I'm down between 8-9 pounds.  I still haven't been exercising much.  This past week was so busy and I got home late about every night.  This week I'm determined to get in some walking and exercise.

Some positive notes:
*no heartburn - no acid control medication needed at night
*less headaches
*more color in my face (this could be due to the bright orange carrot juice I've been consuming)
*no soft drinks in 21 days (nothing but water, orange juice - not from concentrate, fresh carrot juice, warm ginger herbal tea - for the sinus problem but mostly just water, water, water)

Some not so positive notes:
*suffering from sinusitis - this could still be a body cleansing thing
*the breakout of psoriasis is still present, but not quite as bad as 3 weeks ago
*I STILL CRAVE A BIG COLD DR. PEPPER!!!!! GET BEHIND ME SATAN!!

What's new on the menu today???

Fruit smoothies
*I tossed some fresh peeled bananas in a zip lock bag into the freezer last night
*frozen pineapple
*frozen peaches
*frozen strawberries
*soy milk
*vanilla yogurt
*dash of vanilla extract
*drizzle of honey

All whizzed up in the blender - yummy!

No comments: