Saturday, April 18, 2009

What's to Eat?

Four Weeks!!

That's how long we've been on our lifestyle change diet.  I haven't had a soft drink in 4 weeks!!!!  I almost don't think about it anymore except when I'm real hot, then I want a Dr. Pepper.  I was addicted folks!

I have one more day to take Prednisone and then I hope to be outta this "I'm Hungry all the time" mood.  Today for lunch I roasted organic carrots and asparagus in the oven, made Uncle Ben's wild rice cooked in vegetable broth with some fresh parsley, portobello mushrooms and toasted pecans added in at the end and we had the BBQ meatballs from last night's post.  For dessert was fat free Strawberry sorbet. Yum!






1 comment:

redpoppy007@aol.com said...

That really looks good. I will have to try the roasted carrots and rice.
I bet you feel better?