Saturday, April 4, 2009

Beginning Week 3

Today is the beginning of Week 3. I've lost a total of 6 pounds in two weeks. I'm pretty pleased with that. The hubby has lost about 8 pounds. I could tell this morning that he was a little disappointed but I think 8 pounds is great for 2 weeks for a man. Our bodies are still getting use to the change and there was that birthday dinner out that didn't help matters any.

I've just finished reading about 3 chapters in the Hallelujah diet book. It's still wowing me with the information and the testimonies of people. The book makes it all so clear!

The hubby just finished juicing two big containers of fresh carrot juice. It's a beautiful day here and we're getting ready to take a long walk. When we get back I'm planning to try a couple more raw recipes.

Enjoy your day! Eat Healthy! Be happy!

No comments: