Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Day 4

Ok, so I didn't get back here to blog last night.  I got home late and I just didn't have the energy.

Today, however, is a new day and I feel so much better.  My head is no longer spinning and my sinusitis is much, much better.  I have to admit though, yesterday was a tough day.  I knew going back to work would be a different hurdle.  As soon as I walked into the hospital lobby (my office is located in this area ) the entire place smelled like fresh baked bread.  I hurried to my office and closed the door tightly.  I made it through the day and I slept so good last night.  I hopped up at 5am to fix the hubby's breakfast and lunch to go and I've been pouring over my daily blogs and catching up on them and spending time thinking and praying for sweet baby Stellan.  I so wish she would give us an update.  I'm so worried about that baby.  

Today will be a good day.  I can tell.  I'm going now to have some fresh fruit, nuts and seeds for breakfast and before I go to work I'll have a tall glass of fresh carrot juice.  The hubby juiced again last night.

Have a great day today!

Oh and one more thing.....as I was reading my blogs this morning someething caught my attention on TV.  On the Today show this morning they did a piece on meat eating and the health risks involved.  Just makes me think that I'm really doing the right thing here.
Here's a link to the article:

No comments: