Monday, March 23, 2009

Day 3

Not much time for posting this morning. I'm still suffering with major sinusitis, headache and over all just achy. I'm sticking with the food change though. Just don't have a lot of energy right now. I got up to fix the hubby's fruity breakfast and went back to bed for a couple of hours. I'm really not hungry at all but I did just have half an apple cut into wedges and smeared with a little almond butter. That's a pretty good breakfast. I need to get busy now and get the house straightened up. Soon it will be time to head to work. That's where it will be hard! I'm taking plenty of water to drink and a big salad to have later today with homemade dressing.

I promise to come back tonight and let you know how my day went.

Blessings to all! Please pray for baby Stellan today. He's in ICU.

No comments: