Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Two in One

This is a two in one post......

First of all my Director at work asked to meet with me today. She sent me a meeting invite last week and I had no idea why I was being met with. You know how that is....had to think about it and wonder and worry a little over the weekend. The meeting went very well and I found out that I'm actually being moved again! This will be my 5th move in 14 months. This time I'm moving to a different building all together and I'll be taking on some new duties. I'm really excited about it and looking forward to it. I'll be making the move next week. I love to learn new things and I'm not afraid of change at all.

Secondly I let you in on a little travel news this morning. Well, sort of. I didn't have all the details and I had not asked off at work so I hated to say much until I cleared it all. I've been invited to go on the Gaither cruise in August to Alaska. I've never been on a cruise and I've never been to Alaska so I'm really excited. Have you been? Got any helpful info for me? I will take all I can get. I do know that the average temperature in August is in the 30's and 40's so it will not be a sunbathing cruise. You'll probably be hearing about this a lot over the next two months so just tune me out if you get tired of it.

Back to my Lifetime movie now and my bag of Orange Milanos. No, they aren't healthy, but they are soooooo good.



1 comment:

The Mommy said...

oooh...exxciting! sounds like lots of fun.