Sunday, July 12, 2009

Yikes it's HOT and DRY

It is sooooo hot here today. The thermometer right now reads 91. Wouldn't surprise me if it's not hotter than that. We had a fun morning meeting up with Hannah, Geoff and Ethan. We met at a local park and took some photos of their little family. Then we all went to eat at Pancho Villas for some great mexican food. We were wilted after about 5 minutes in the heat. So HOT. We're home now in the cool air conditioning. We're getting the Miata out to clean it up and I think we're going to try and sell it. Too many vehicles at our house and we hardly ever drive it so I'm going to see there's anyone else out there that might enjoy having it. I'll post some pics when it's all shined up.
Meanwhile here are a few pics I took this morning......


Hannah & Geoff
Geoff, Ethan & Hannah on the
bridge over the little stream
Having fun walking the bike path
Such a sweet family
Ethan
Ethan & Mommy

3 comments:

Tara said...

Whatcha doing in August? ;) Great pictures!

Christina said...

Wonderful pics!! You're just so talented!!

Lisa said...

Lisa....
thank you for your encouraging words. And thank you sooo much for sharing the words to that song...I have added it to my blog, although I don't think it automatically plays...hmmm. The words are perfect, and tears fell as I sang along. I listen to music free on the web, I don't have that cd. Thanks again...
:)