Saturday, July 4, 2009

Let's go to the Blog Hop

I'm joining the Blog Hop this week. This should be fun, give it a try. This week's theme is describe your blog in one paragraph. Here we go......and then I'm going to hop on all these blogs and see what it's all about!!

Hmmmm describing my blog in one paragraph should be easy.......Please pass the Veggies was born out of my love for food, cooking, almost vegetarianism, trying to eat a halfway healthy diet - some of the time Ha! It's usually a rambling mess of scattered thoughts and prayer requests and useless information. Most of all, it's my way of keeping up with my bloggy friends and if for no other reason at all, I enjoy messing around with it and changing my theme weekly. How's that?



MckLinky Blog Hop




7 comments:

I am Harriet said...

Hi there.
just stopping by via the Blog Hop to say hello/

2Shaye ♪♫ said...

How cute! I love the "almost vegetarianism" part. We're along the same lines. We struggle with dairy, though. Finally found a non-dairy cheese we really dig and it's easy to make. YuM!

Have a super 4th!

~Shaye

Lisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Beth E. said...

You're gonna hop on ALL these blogs? You will be one busy lady!

Happy Fourth!

TheAtticGirl said...

Hi there! Dropping by from the blog hop. If you like great books, you may want to check out some of my book posts. :) Have a happy 4th of July!

http://www.atticgirl.blogspot.com

Linda said...

Just stopping by from the hop listing! Hope your 4th is going great.
Take care,
Robin - fellow veg. :)
mark-it-with-a-b.blogspot.com
live-whole-food.blogspot.com

Alicia W. said...

Just blog hoppin and wanted to say hello! I'm Alicia from S.C, Nice to meet ya - your blog and family is precious. :)